Cheongsam Wedding Dress, Anyone? ... Featuring Alvin and Anna

Enough of tips tips and tips. I think it's time we start seeing pictures so we can put a visual to what we are typing.

I have the privilege of featuring the double As in my blog. Anna is my favorite senior in university who was always there to share happy and sad moments together. I still remember the joy we shared when she told me about this guy she met (which is Alvin), how they got together and eventually to the point whereby he proposed and now, married! =D

The unique point which I wanted to highlight from her wedding preparation is her very lovely made to measure cheongsam wedding dress which she got from Iris and Edel at Lucky Chinatown. It cost less than SGD $800. As you can see from below, it looks absolutely stunning and fitting on her. It brings out a form of oriental feel yet retaining the components of a wedding dress. For btb who are considering for a customized cheongsam wedding dress, you should really get it!

\



I love the above picture because it gives more details of Anna's sexy back and the entire dress was made such that it brought out all her contours beautifully.

Mr And To -Be-Mrs Oops with the beautiful Mr And Mrs A! <3
 I wish to also comment that they have appeared in the recent Blissful Brides magazine! :)


As requested by Anna, I'm going to do some credits to the team that made the double As so handsome and pretty!

Images by Ray Gan Photography
Make-up by Phoebe Pong
Flowers from: Floral Magic

If you are interested to know more about the services she engaged, do let me know. I will check with her on it. And of course, to Anna and Alvin, cheers to the happy and blissful marriage!

Cheers,
Mrs To-Be OOPS

Comments

  1. As you can see from below, it looks absolutely stunning and fitting on her. It brings out a form of oriental feel yet retaining the components of a wedding dress. cheap wedding rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment